Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Blog - Jumping on the bandwagon


Well i am joining the blogging world! I ahve several friends that have blogs and i love going to them and looking at their interests, families, and just how they are doing even if the day to day ends up to busy, we can still keep in contact in this internet world.


Each month since Hunter has been born I have sent out pictures by email of different things through the month and filled everyone in on his interests and new things he is doing but i have decided that since some email boxes get clogged up with my large picture files that this might be best. And this away i can blog through out the month and hopefully make it interesting enough to look at! I hope you all enjoy and i hope i figure this thing out enough to keep up with it!!!!


I am blogging from my work computer right now so i am going to attempt to load a picture so pardon the old pic cause i dont have too many recent ones saved on my computer here! I just want to test it!


1 comment:

Cree said...

Welcome to the blogging world. i will help you with the bells and whistles. Just give me a call and I will point you in the right direction! I can't wait to become a regular reader.

-Chris