Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 of my favorite people

Well anyone that knows me knows that I just absolutely adore my little niece, Olivia which is 2 1/2 and my nephew Jack that is just 3 weeks old. Olivia makes me laugh everytime i am around her. It amazes me that someone her age can tell you colors, point out shapes, and have such a detailed conversation. And just like she told Heather (my sister) when we were on the phone this morning, "Mommy i need to go to the doctor about my back" and Heather ever so motherly said "ok sweetie we'll go to the doctor" knowing that Olivia had apparently picked this up off of a show she was watching or something, the things that come out of her mouth just amaze me! She is so precious. And she is now the bestest big sister to Jack. He is so precious. Right now he is in eating and sleeping mode and getting a little bit more awake by the day! Hunter can't wait for him to get big so they can run around together. If my next child is a boy, poor Livi, she is going to be running from boys forever!!!! haha! Everytime Hunter sees Olivia you dont even have to barely ask him to give her love, he immediately goes in for a hug and a kiss. Well i just wanted to share this with you because in my posts i am sure you will see lots of references to them because we are so close and love spending time together!


No comments: