Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Did he just....WALK??? Oh my!

Ok so I never had fears in my head that walking was just NEVER going to happen. But as his little friends started walking as they turned 1, i was wandering when our day was coming. Well little did i know that if you asked me this last week i would sigh and say "well he isnt walking yet" and then right now if you asked me i could tell you he may beat your kid in a foot race!!! So Jason calls me friday at work and says "you need to hurry home...your missing a milestone" so my heart just dropped..."i have missed his first steps"..looks like i need to work the night schedule so i dont miss anything..haha...but anyway so once i got home, we were just lounging that night and here Hunter goes, he takes off across the room. Well he didnt do too much on saturday because he was kind of in and out of his stroller and at the fair and so he didnt have alot of practice time, but on sunday...he TOOK OFF. We say he is praising Jesus while he is walking because he walks with his hands raised in the air! He is so precious! I know any mom reading this understands exactly what i am talking about, but it just gives you the warm fuzzies that your child has made this milestone! It is so much fun! I hope this video shows up so you can officially see some of Hunter's first steps! I will post a new one soon cause he is already walking long distances and just taking off!



No comments: